How to Submit Your Paper
The guidelines for submission of articles for Publication are as follows:
- Length of paper: Paper submissions should not be more than 5,000 words including footnotes and references.
- Reference Style: All paper submissions must adhere to the APA Style of Citation.
- Font style and size: All submissions should use the Times New Roman fonts (12 font size) including the References. The manuscript should be formatted using 1.5 line spacing.
- Abstract: Manuscripts must contain an abstract of not more than 250 words, which explains the content of the paper. The abstract must be expressed in clear words in the following format: the background of the research; description of the research problem; explanation of the research methods adopted; explanation of the findings, conclusion and recommendations.
- Keywords: Manuscripts should contain at least three keywords (not more than five keywords) for indexing purposes. This should be inserted immediately after the abstract.
- Introduction: Paper submissions must contain an introduction, which should reveal the research problem the paper intends to investigate, the thesis statement (central issue/question to be resolved) and the roadmap explaining the step-by-step (section-by-section) process of resolving the problem. If the paper utilizes nondoctrinal methods, these should be clearly explained in the introduction.
- Conclusion: Manuscripts must contain a conclusion section, which explains the findings of the paper and how the research problem was resolved. Where necessary, the conclusion should also contain the recommendations.
- ASSESSMENT AND REVIEW OF MANUSCRIPT Articles sent for consideration must be accompany with a non-refundable assessment fee of N5,000 only. The articles will be subjected to a meticulous process of blind peer review, thereafter, authors whose articles are accepted for publication will be required to pay a publication fee of N15,000 only.
- Manuscript should bear author(s) name(s), affiliated institution(s) and current mail addresses, GSM numbers and email addresses
- It is the responsibility of authors to ensure that manuscripts do not infringe copyright of others. All submissions will undergo peer review and plagiarism check.
Dr. Iroye Samuel Opeyemi
(Associate Professor of Strategic Studies & Conflict Resolution)
The Editor-in-Chief Department of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution,
National Open University of Nigeria.